Автор Гілка: MPlayer 1.0 rc6 +SuSE 9.2 Pro.  (Прочитано 9478 раз)

Praporshic

• Гість
MPlayer 1.0 rc6 +SuSE 9.2 Pro.
« : 2005-01-05 01:24:55 »
Хто-небудь може підказати у чому річ:
MPlayer відмовляється збіратися з gui. Каже що не знайдено бібліотек glib gtk > 1.2, хоча всі -девел пакети встановлено. Спроби вказати при виконанні ./configure місця де воно розташоване також нічого не дає (скаржится на відсутність файлів та/або прав доступу). Підкажіть у чому проблема.

dusoft

• Гість
Re: MPlayer 1.0 rc6 +SuSE 9.2 Pro.
« Відповідей #1 : 2005-01-05 01:56:15 »
В мене завжди коли збирав MPlayer, були якісь проблеми... такого не було, можу лише порадити відшукати місце в файлі configure - де виконується перевірка наявності тих бібліотек, ну і подивитись що і як воно шукає, і на чому саме виходить помилка..

Додаю:
Можливо воно в вас не може знайти файлів glib.pc або gtk+.pc. Якщо так, то знайдіть ці файли самостійно і перед запуском скрипту configure, створіть або додайте якщо існує у змінну середовища PKG_CONFIG_PATH директорію, де знаходяться ті файли.
« Змінено: 2005-01-05 02:01:28 від dusoft »

Відсутній Yaroslav Fedevych

• Літератор
  • дописів: 1069
  • Людина — ніщо, справа — все
« Відповідей #2 : 2005-01-05 07:05:35 »
Ще одне -- GTK таки має бути 1.2.

Юрій

• Гість
« Відповідей #3 : 2005-02-08 11:08:46 »
Ще сам не спробував (тільки качаю) але рекомендую подивитися тут: http://packman.links2linux.org/?action=128

Сергій Кудрик

• Гість
« Відповідей #4 : 2005-02-09 19:36:18 »
Точну причину збою перевірки наявності бібліотек чи компіляції тестового коду (для перевірки функціональності певної бібліотеки)
ви зможете знайти у журналі config.log
Пошук можете зробити по назві бібліотеки або по ключовій фразі
"failed program was" (їх не так багато).

Peter Odoruk

• Гість
« Відповідей #5 : 2005-02-13 07:08:47 »
Hi, guys! I've got a problem installing MPlayer. When i was trying to install the MPlayer i've got the dependency conflict saying "libmp3lame.so.0 not available" and "w32 codec-all not available". The warning message said that MPlayer requires w32codec-all and libmp3lame.so.0.
Currently, i use SUSE Linux 9.2 Pro.
Therefore, I beg you, if someone knows where can i download it from, tell me, p-l-e-a-s-e!!!!
Thanks in advance.
Sincerely, Peter.

Відсутній iip))

• Графоман
  • дописів: 277
  • Перекладач KDE, openSUSE...
« Відповідей #6 : 2005-02-13 10:15:59 »
Hi, guys! I've got a problem installing MPlayer. When i was trying to install the MPlayer i've got the dependency conflict saying "libmp3lame.so.0 not available" and "w32 codec-all not available". The warning message said that MPlayer requires w32codec-all and libmp3lame.so.0.
You should be able to find all the necessary libraries on the packman site which was already mentioned in one of the previous posts.
http://packman.links2linux.org/index.php4?action=cat&cat=1
"You should not be satisfied with being a victim, nor with being a survivor. You should aim to be a conqueror." "Now, go do the right thing!" Dr. Laura

Peter Odoruk

• Гість
« Відповідей #7 : 2005-02-13 20:45:12 »
You know, man, i'm knew to Linux; therefore i don't know what libraries i need to download. I was looking everywhere and found nothing. I was looking for "libmp3lame.so.0" and "w32codec-all", but i didn't see it. Perhaps, those libraries should carry another name. If it is so, would someone point me to right one, p-l-e-a-s-e??!!!
Thanks guys for responding.

Peter Odoruk

• Гість
« Відповідей #8 : 2005-02-14 05:46:33 »
I found 'w32codec-all'. That's it.
I couldn't've found 'libmp3lame.so.0'. I just want to tell you that i've downloaded this package: Package a)
MPlayer-1.0pre6a-pm.2.i586.rpm
compiled for i586 (pentium and lower).

Do i need to download additional packages such as 'additionally needed binary packages' *:
for a): lame-3.96.1-pm.1.i586.rpm (Lame)
for a): libtheora-1.0alpha4-0.pm.0.i686.rpm (libtheora)
for c): lame-3.96.1-pm.1.x86_64.rpm (Lame)
for c): libtheora-1.0alpha4-0.pm.0.x86_64.rpm (libtheora)
for a): libogg-1.1.2-0.pm.0.i686.rpm (libogg)
for c): libogg-1.1.2-0.pm.0.x86_64.rpm (libogg).
If so, which of those?  Also, may the absence of these packages make this problem?

By the way, when i wrote "i'm knew to Linux", i actually meant 'i'm new to Linux'.

Відсутній iip))

• Графоман
  • дописів: 277
  • Перекладач KDE, openSUSE...
« Відповідей #9 : 2005-02-14 07:39:19 »
I "knew" that you meant "new"  ;)
And, yes, you need to download all these additional packages listed at the bottom of the page, because they contain needed libraries. For instance, lame will provide libmp3lame.so.0, and so on. Once again, go to http://packman.links2linux.org/?action=128 and get everything from there.
"You should not be satisfied with being a victim, nor with being a survivor. You should aim to be a conqueror." "Now, go do the right thing!" Dr. Laura

Peter Odoruk

• Гість
« Відповідей #10 : 2005-02-14 21:57:10 »
 Thanks, man. I'm going to do so :).

Peter Odoruk

• Гість
« Відповідей #11 : 2005-02-15 02:51:21 »
I've installed the MPlayer, but i encountered the following problems:
when trying to play DVDs, i got the message box 'Fatal error!', "Error opening/initializing the selected video_out (-vo) device".
when trying to play CDs by clicking 'Play', i got the message box 'Error!', "Can't open VMG info!"
when trying to play CDs by clicking 'VCD', then 'Open disk', i got the message box "ioctl dif1: Invalid argument".

Does someone know what's going on and how to solve this problem?
I appreciate any help.

Відсутній tech

• Письменник
  • дописів: 586
  • Гигик
« Відповідей #12 : 2005-02-15 10:57:25 »
Sorry for a stupid question: is it crucial for you to install Mplayer?
I did manage to compile it once. Same stuff, hunting dependencies and configuration options.
Mplayer is rather for experienced users. It can handle too much stuff, thus becoming a very compicated program to intall and configure.
Will you give the Xine a shot, it is much easier as far as the intallation goes.
 http://www.xinehq.de/
If you need a walk-through, we could help.

When your experience grows you will get that Mplayer beast installed too.

P.S. in case you still insist on it. You may have a better luck compiling  from source. The runtime compilation options are the ones that causing you trouble. The binary RPM packages have been compiled for a different system, not compatible with your own hardware IMHO.
Also if you install any additional libraries, don't forget to check that the path to the library is peresent in /etc/ld.so.conf (/usr/lical/lib for example) after that run  ldconfig as root user (man ldconfig), otherwise the linker won't even know about new libraries.

unia

• Гість
« Відповідей #13 : 2005-02-15 15:12:27 »
В мене mplayer зібрався однак показувати відмовляється.Файл запускається,панелі управління немає, а саме вікно з фільмом розмазано розтянуте по верхній частині робочого стола. :-/

Peter Odoruk

• Гість
« Відповідей #14 : 2005-02-16 06:22:13 »
 You are right. It is not crucial for me to install the Mplayer. I  just need to have any player working. Right now, i can't play any DVD or CD. That means that i can't watch any movie or listen to the music. The SUSE Linux, i got, was preinstalled with a 'Kaffeine' media player. However, i have certain problems, trying to play DVDs or CDs. For example, when having tried to play the DVD, i got the following message 'General Warning', “Warning: this version of Xine lackes support for playing DVD disks for legal reasons.
    Please go to
http://portal.suse.com/sdb/en/2003/09/xine_dvd.html
  for further details”.
Also, when i was trying to play a CD, the Kafeine Media Player made many bufferings; for example, it plays music for one second, and for the other second it stops, and so on, and so forth. It plays music like that: play, stop, play, stop... It's crazy.
For this reason, i was going to install the Mplayer, of course, with no luck.
I read a SUSE Linux book about 'Buffering and Latencies', but i still don't understand what should i do.
The book says  “The application 'setpriority' in the 'rtstools' package is required for this task”. To do so, “run the application 'timidity' with the 'FIFO' scheduler:
1.Start 'timidity'
2.Open a 'root' console session.
3.Use 'pidof timidity' to find the process ID of 'timidity'.
4.Change the scheduler with the command 'set priority <processID> fofo 10'  &#8220;

You can use the following command in a 'root' shell to speed up this procedure:
&#8220;for i in 'pidof timidity'; do setpriority $i fifo 10; done&#8221;

I have no idea how to do so.
If you know, please, help me.
Oh, almost forgot. Is there any difference between 'Kaffeine' and 'Xine' players?