Автор Гілка: Ukrainian translation of a free WordPress mapping plugin  (Прочитано 1917 раз)

Відсутній Зябрик

• Дописувач
  • дописів: 93
Буквально на днях прилетів лист, якщо є зацікавлені й охочі:
Цитата
Hi Daniel,

my name is Robert Harm and I am the developer of the free WordPress mapping plugin

www.mapsmarker.com which allows you to pin, organize & show your favorite places

through OpenStreetMap/WMTS, Google Maps/Earth (KML), GeoJSON or Augmented-Reality

browsers. So far the plugin receives great feedback and more than 100 downloads a day.

This is why I started to translate it into different languages. One language I definitely think

would be worth translating it into is Ukrainian. Unfortunately I dont have any Ukrainian speaking

contacts so I turn to you as I read you once helped translating Gnome.

As I offer the plugin for free, I won´t unfortunately be able to provide financial compensation,

but any translators (currently there are 10) receive proper credits within my plugin settings

page which is seen by all currently 12.300 users, on wordpress.org and on mapsmarker.com

Starting translating would be quite easy as I switched from po-files to a collaborative

web based translation tool at http://translate.mapsmarker.com/projects/lmm

I´d be glad if you could help in any way to that the plugin might soon be available

too for the Ukrainian speaking community.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards from a sunny Vienna,

Robert
Run, program, run©GCC